четверг, 7 апреля 2011 г.

Entry 3: My wiki project experience

Wikispaces.com. This link is one of the most popular web sites and I surely know that each of you have heard about it at least once. When our teacher told us that we had to open a page in this site as a task I was a little bit frightened. Because by handout that we learned it seemed that it would be hard to do all that requirements. As a topic I was given to collect name/surname/e-mail address information of all first year IELTE students. I began my work from surveying each student about his/her information. I had to explain almost to every student why I did need it. Some of them wrote me immediatly, some of them said they will send me them later by a massage. Mostly their informations were not fully and correctly. Inspite of all problems that I had I could make a table of all students except 4 guys. Than I entered to the Internet, linked site and signed in. Somehow I could upload everything into the page. You can't imagine how happy was I that time. I had great pleasure that I became member of the Wikispaces.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий