воскресенье, 13 марта 2011 г.

Entry 1: The Way I Used to Present in Past and Techniques I Want to Try in Future

From the beginning of the second semester we students are being warned that we will make at least one Presentation from each subject. My primary experiences on making presentations were not so successful because it was hard to deal with demonstrating and representing my work orally in one time. While representing I was not so confident and I didn't know what actions I shouldn't do and what I need to do and promote exactly. So when on Study Skills we had class about how correctly to make a good presentation I was really happy. It was very interesting class with playing activity in which we took notes and learned handouts and cards with rules of making presentation. Students identified what surely should be improved in their speech and actions. After this class I also understood what is needed for me in the way to success in my future presentations. I made a wish that I would surely use my new skills in the future. This future come after 2 weeks. I was making presentations in one of the subjects and if to be honest I couldn't do everything that I planned. First of my problems was my pronunciation. It was awful and I made foolish mistakes. Second problem was in my confidence. I didn't feel so bad but my gestures and speech pauses make a sense of that. Thirdly I didn't tell and do everything that I want. I just forgot few interesting points of the topic that were planned to be represented. However, I made several mistakes I was not so upset because everything comes with experience and I also will try to improve my speech and time management in my future presentations to make them better and better till they will be perfect.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий